Since this is a public blog, I feel a disclaimer is warranted. A few things I want out there. Regardless of whether they are believed or not, this is my heart behind a few things.
- I write because God asked me to share my heart
- I have to be and get okay with being misunderstood
- I also need to be aware and okay with the fact that not everyone likes me, knows me, or approves of what I do
- I write to help girls with decisions before they marry, work on their marriages, and to share the struggles of divorce and sharing kids.
- I write to let other women know they are not alone
- I write to share the love of Jesus
- My ex husband is a great dad
- I’ve grown to love their stepmom and at this point wouldn’t want anyone else in her place. She loves the girls, what else could I ask for?
- I am beyond thankful that our girls have two sets of parents who love them enough to want them all the time. Praise God for that!
- I share struggles associated with co-parenting to highlight the grace of God, encourage others to work on their marriages, and to be aware of what they will face if it falls apart.
- Some marriages need to fall apart
- I have made many mistakes in marriage and mothering too. I admit to each and every one and ask forgiveness
- The thoughts expressed in this blog are my own. You are 100% entitled to your own and welcome to share as well
- There are absolutely two sides to every story, I can only share my own. I only know my own
- My intent is never to hurt anyone, but to extend grace to those who have hurt me and I can only pray for the same for those I have hurt
- My purpose for this blog is an eternal one. To point to Jesus, to share how He alone shares in our struggles and loves each one of us with an incomprehensible love regardless of our failures, mess-ups, and weaknesses….and we all have them. I am no different.